All about us: care, support, respect…
Welcome to Love all health care.
Love All Healthcare Ltd is a UK based expert provider of high quality supported living services, domiciliary care, and provider of qualified healthcare staff to both nursing homes and NHS hospitals.
Our services are available to residential care homes and for domiciliary care in private homes, and we are able to provide care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our services cover supported living,domicilliary care,residential care homes and we able to provide care 24 hours a day 365 days a week.We also provide well trained and qualified health-care Professionals.
The main objective of the company is to provide services that allow people to live an independent and fulfilling life where choice, dignity, privacy, equal opportunity, and religious freedoms are promoted, whilst providing personal care whenever it’s needed.
Some of the activities which Love All Healthcare Ltd workers might perform include – help with personal care and hygiene, help with getting up and going to bed, prompting, assisting, or administering prescribed medication, preparing meals /helping at meal times, support with shopping or escorting for social activities e.g. attending day centre, collecting and returning medication from pharmacies/dispensing g surgeries, laundry, meeting GP appointments, administering medication by qualified nurses.
OBJECTIVES AND KEYS TO SUCCESS
1. Providing a high-quality professional service
2. Ensuring an adequate level of staffing and training
3. Being reliable and continually available throughout on call
4. Effective collaboration with other community professionals (social services, hospitals, CQC, and other organisations)
5. Offers more resident-orientated small scale home model care
6. Uphold the human citizens’ rights of all those we are involved with
7. Treat all people that we support together with their friends, relatives and visitors, as well as our staff with respect and dignity always
8. Respect and encourage the right of independence of all service users
9. Respect individual requirement for privacy always and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
10. Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment, and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the need of service users and staff
11. Support individual choice and personal decision making as the right of all service users